Live A Life You Love!!!


Thursday, September 27, 2012

9-26-2012 Celebrating a YEAR!

9-26-2012

A YEAR ago today I was diagnosed with breast cancer! Holy Canoli!
It has been a long year!  But instead of going on and on about how and why it was so long and drawn out, I want to give you a picture montage of the amazing things that happened this year!  I could never show you everything but here are some of the highlights!
I LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS FOR HELPING ME CREATE A YEAR I WILL NEVER FORGET!

My boys!
 
My hubby! My love!

 
Last hoorah before chemo in Chicago with my girls!

 
My half marathon on chemo!

 
Lovin the bald head!

 
Disney!

 
Asian with a wig! lol!

 
Mason's 1st birthday!

 
Uncle Jonathan came to visit!

 
Happy New Year Lela!

 
Jena my sister from another mister!

 
Auntie Mare!


 
Chef Anthony and Shorty at one of our benefits!

 
Seeing stars at my girl Kristina's wedding!
 
 
 
Uncle Kelly!
 

 
My Daddy-O came!
 
 
Micah turned 4!!!

 
 
 
We went to Minnesota as a family! Hi Shelby!

 
Micah and Mason both tried tubing for the 1st time!

 
Boat days rule!

 
Mason having a blast!

 
Nothing compares to cousins!

 
Micah and Daddy love to fish!

 
Auntie Kim did a photo shoot for me!

 
Val's bachlorette party in Miami!

 
Val's wedding!

 
Micah was a mini groomsmen!

 
Both kids looked dashing!

 
Micah started school!
 
 
 
Kayaking!
 
 
5K during radiation!!

 
See it's been one heck of a year of wonderful memories even if it's been a rough one! When you realize how short and precious life is, it sure is a lot easier to sieze the day!
 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
 
Love you!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment