Live A Life You Love!!!


Sunday, November 4, 2012

9-27-2012

9-27-2012
So I wasn't gonna write today for the fear of boring the reader popped into my head. I have no big news or dramatic moments to share today. But then my mom sent me an email. It said...

STOP said one.
GO said the other.
Guess who got further.
-Mom

So after I read that I decided to just go and write. So here I am sitting on my patio in the sweltering heat of South Florida and loving it by the way, with my black pen and my new notebook.

I feel a sense of accomplishment that I have filled one whole notebook. I like to write my blog before I type it. Call me old school. It's part of my therapy. So now on to notebook #2. BOOM!

As I sit here in silence, I have absolutley no clue what to write.
Micah is at a friends house. "Big Mason" we call him. And "Lil Mason" is taking a nap.
Ahhhhhh a mommy time out!
Feels so goooood!
Doesn't happen often enough!

So I know I have said many times how blessed I am and how the universe is working in my favor. God really is doing amazing things with our lives.  Get a load of this.

Three months before I was diagnosed with cancer a great friend of mine, Rocco Kryns, gave Anthony and I some advice and free educational financial training and we decided to get life insurance for both of us.  This turned out to be a great tip because now we are able to reap the benifits and rewards of life insurance while I am still alive!! It has financially helped us battle these huge bills and deductibles.

I even made a video to inspire others to get life insurance!

http://youtu.be/JjyuDN1cjaY

To have the knowledge is power! Taking action is putting the power to use! Then when the time comes you can reap benefits!

If anyone wants more info or the free financial training Rocco provides, email my mom Kathleen because she is working with him to better peoples financial futures!

kathleenlynnpeterson@hotmail.com

So see, God is awesome!
The universe will provide.
Maybe if I concentrate hard enough this 200 million dollar lotto ticket I bought this week will turn into money! lol! Crazier things have happened!

So I am having a dilema.
What should the boys be for Halloween?
Last year I was to sick and tired to go out and get really cool costumes but I wanna do something fun this year!
Micah really wants to be a Power Ranger. It's his favorite show. Hence his brother getting drop kicked in the face about 3 times a day.  But it keeps him out of my hair for a good half hour!
So here I sit and ponder, what shall they be? Batman and Robin? Mario and Luigi? Curious George and the guy with the yellow hat? Or maybe Anthony and the boys could be the 3 Stooges? Anthony could be the short fat bald one! lol! JK honey!

Well guess we will just have to see!
Happy day everyone!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment