Live A Life You Love!!!


Friday, September 21, 2012

7-10-2012

7-10-2012

It's Florida.
It's hot.
It's summer.
These are the things I would usually be complaining about in the middle of July but some how things have changed.
I hope I stay this grateful for life...the rest of my beautiful life!
Complaining is a complete waste of time unless you are asking for help at the same time. Even then why not just ask for help without complaining.
This advice I give to my children all the time so why not follow my own advice.
Recently I found myslef complaining about how awful the books are for children whose parents have cancer or another type of serious disease.
The American Cancer Society has given me w few but they are all geared towards older children and way too long and wordy.
My children didn't make it 3 pages!
So what do I do?
Write my own.
I think I mentioned it breifly before but its called Don't Forget To Dance Party.
Instead of complaining even more, I pushed myself into action and did something about it!
I need to make this another new pratice of mine.
(Maybe my next book should be a simple list of all the new practices I learned while battleing cancer.
Gotta remember that one!)
Just think if the whole world did this one, instead of complaining we took action to fix the problem.
The world would be a completely different place.
I love the quote by Ghandi, "Be the change you want to see in the world!"
So here I go trying to be in action.
Cheers to you trying too!

No comments:

Post a Comment